Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ashley & Brendon

Ashley and Brendon were married a few weeks ago at the John Oliver Michale House outside of Athens, GA. There is so much to say about this amazing couple--let's start about 10 years ago.

I don't think I ever met Ashley, could have, I had met her older sister, but I don't remember Ashley. She was probably in the pool while I was on a horse. He mom Kathleen and I rode at the same farm, Beaver Springs Farm in Loganville for years together. I actually took this pic when i was probably 16 of Kathleen's horse:

She still has it framed in her house :)


So, back to the beautiful couple. Ashley and Brendon are both international swimmers. Everyone at their wedding were all swimmers. I think my mom (who was my assistant for the wedding) was wishing my (single) sister was attending due to the multitude of attractive athletes :)







Note: NOT her wedding cake. Somehow the cake maker got a little confused and dropped off the wrong one!!!









This is one of my favorite pics I have ever taken! The look so in love!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: