Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sad Sad Stuff

"To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice, though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman."


Hermione Gingold





So, if you know me at all--I'm an animal person. I love Cash more than anything, Apple is a close second. I totally fell in love with Beck and when she had to be put down at 10 weeks old i was absolutely devastated. I remember not eating, sleeping, and I still miss her. Loosing a pet is loosing a family member. My parents live on Lake Oconee, close to I-20. DJ was chasing some crazy wildlife that lives out there and made his way to the interstate.


Saying that this dog will be missed is an understatement. He was known and loved by almost everyone in the neighborhood. He was part of the family and I know we will all be in morning for quite a while.




I came up with the pics I had of him. If you would like to contribute, please e-mail me.






Boxers are a special breed and have an amazing joy to spread around.

No comments: