Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy B-Day HBB!!!

Happy B-Day HBB, aka. John Thomas (my hubby). Here are a few pics that are really quite old, but good.

I thought I would dedicate a blog post to him and why he is so wonderful:

1. He's really cute.
2. He's talented. He played #1 for his tennis team in College--Swarthmore.
3. He is SUPER smart. He's in the top ten out of over 400 of his law school class.
4. He saves bugs. Yes, he saves bigs. When we have a bug in our house, he traps it and releases it. Even the gross bugs.
5. He loves to travel.
6. He loves animals (well at lest dogs-Apple is growing on him).

Here are a few pics of us from our first few years of dating:


Here we are for the Phish concert in ATL:

Our last ATL Braves game b4 we moved to DC.
Sailing in Saint Simons Island, GA.
LOL
Concert in Macon, GA
In ATL, GA.
In Rome, GA.
At Great Falls, MD
Our Engagement Party--w/ John's Parents
John with Otto and Georgia, our landlord's dogs when we lived in DC. Apparently they were earless at that point.
At a smithsonian in DC. John had just bought me my "Tourist" camera. I carry it everywhere :)

JT playing guitar hero! He was a star!!!

Me cleaning off John's car after a snow storm in DC.
John cleaning off Snowball (The Accord--My last car) after a snowfall.

Us with Beck
Prob one of the first pics of us--from FOREVER (aka. 2004) ago.

How Cute!!!

No comments: