Friday, August 21, 2009

Who ACTUALLY uses the Treadmill...

So for my B-Day I asked my parents if I could have their treadmill. My fist response was NO, you'll NEVER fit it in your car (Honda CRV). Seeing as how we had just moved out of the JAX apartment right before heading to GA for the weekend (with the 2 dogs), it was probably a reasonable thought. I however consider myself quite crafty and wasn't ready to give up just yet. Basically I pulled everythign out of my car, drove the golf cart to the neighbor's house and picked up the only person in the neighborhood more capable of moving a 700lbs treadmill than my mom and me. (Middle of the day, not many people were around). So my mom, the neighbor (Thanks Kenny!), and I struggled and DID manage to stuff it in my car. I made Tango a doggie bed on the top and Cash had to ride on the front seat all the way back to FL.

Finally we arrive at home to The Hubby saying it will not fit in out house. Well it did, right next to his stationary bike in the living room.


No comments: